Recipe Name: Zesty Turkey Sauce
Type or Purpose: special dinner/ Special Lunch
- Turkey wings cut into big to desired sizes
- Chicken stock
- Coconut oil
- Green pepper
- green peas
- carrot – cut into small chunks
- Cabbage – chopped roughly
- Onion – sliced
- Ginger (1 big) – blended
- Garlic (10 cloves) – minced
- Stock cubes (I use Knorr Chicken)
- Salt and choice Seasonings
- Blended tomatoes and Scotch bonnet pepper (5medium sizes each)
- Season and cook the turkey till it is soft
- Put the Chicken stock and coconut oil in a saucepan and let it boil.
- Then add onions
- Allow it to simmer for 1 min
- Add tomatoes and peppers
- Add salt and seasonings to taste.
- Allow it to simmer for 5minutes
- Add the diced carrots and peas and other vegetables let it simmer for 2 minutes
- Finally, add the cabbage
- Allow it to simmer for till you are satisfied with the consistency and taste.
- Serve with white rice.